CALL FOR A TOUR 602-469-2696
12705 East Sahuaro Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona 85259, United States
CALL FOR A TOUR TODAY
At East Shea Assisted Living, we know that quality of life is about more than having a roof over your head and three meals a day. That’s why we created an environment we’d be happy to call home. Services include:
· Care provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by state-certified caregivers and managers
· Private bedroom with your own private bathroom, decorated by ourselves or by the resident or his or her family to create a home like environment
· Showers are designed with zero entry, equipped with grab bars and a shower chair, allowing the highest degree of safety for our residents and staff
· Assistance in all activities of daily living, including dressing, grooming, and bathing
· Three nutritious, home-cooked meals, plus snacks, including accommodations for special diets
· Administration of medications
· Provide care for a wide variety of diseases and chronic health issues, including COPD, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, CHF, diabetes, dementia, stroke, MS, gastric tub, renal disease, and wound care
· Barber and beauty salon services
· Complete laundry service
· Physician house call upon request
· Podiatrist services (as covered by Medicare)
· Numerous activities, including bingo, live music, games, and parties
East Shea Assisted Living is a care facility in Scottsdale, Arizona, with private accommodations, each with its own bathroom, for 10 residents. This beautiful 5,000 square foot home employs state-certified caregivers 24/7 and offers a variety of quality services, including home-cooked meals and snacks, visiting physicians, barber and cosmetology services, laundry services, and a wide variety of entertainment options, including bingo, live music, and games. Staff administers medications, insulin injections, and more.
At East Shea Assisted Living, we providing quality care. Our number one goal is providing safe, loving care in a warm environment. To achieve that, we listen and respond to the needs of each resident, providing one-on-one assistance as required.
Copyright © 2019 Montebello Assisted Living - All Rights Reserved.